C.K Automatic Wire Stripper
The C.K automatic wire stripper strips wire in a fraction of the time
of traditional tools, damage free.
It can be used on both flat T&E and round flex, so is a great time saving tool.
The Blades are manufactured from a hardened steel for a longer life.
- Wire is automatically stripped without need for adjustment. The microadjustment knob allows wires smaller than 0.2mm² to be stripped.
Designed for the crimping of insulated and non-insulated terminals.
- Capacities: Stripping - 0.2 - 6.0mm² copper or aluminium wire.
- Cutting - Wire HRC 40 - 50.
- Crimping - 1.5, 2.5, 6.0mm insulated terminals
- Crimping - 1.5, 2.5, 4.0, 6.0mm non insulated terminals and non insulated spades.