Speedy Tie 750mm x 13mm Yellow
( pack of 5 )
The Re-usable, quick-release tie is the world's first fully re-usable easily releasable tie.
With its patented easy to release trigger, applying and re-applying Speedy Tie is simple.
And because it's re-usable it can be used again
Developed specifically for use in electrical, HVAC and construction industries,
its releasability, re-usability and ease of application means
Speedy Tie is particularly suited where temporary bundling or fixings are required.
Material - High grade Nylon 6.6 (halogen free)
Minimum Tensile Strength
lbs - 200
N - 888
Features and Benefits
Fully re-usable. SpeedyTieTM is the first product of its kind designed to be re-used again and again eliminating hassle and saving you money.
- Easy releasable. SpeedyTie patented hand release trigger makes removal of the product simple - even with a gloved hand. Flush or surface trigger available.
- Easy to apply. The patented quick release mechanism provides for quick and easy application of the product prior to final tensioning.
- Tuck away feature. Once applied, excess tails can be neatly tucked away providing for a safer application.
- Highly visible. Bright yellow in colour, the product gives high visibility even in harsh environments.
Suspended piping. SpeedyTieTM is ideal as a temporary support aid during the installation of gas, water and air supplies.
- Site storage. Copper or plastic tubing, timber etc can be bundled and secured improving the housekeeping of your site. Items can be added or removed easily and the product simply re-applied in seconds.
- Temporary bundling of cables. SpeedyTieTM provides for the temporary bundling of cables during construction projects.
- Additional cables can simply be added to existing cable runs and re-secured.