Electrical Installation Condition Reports and Testing
DVD 17th Edition 1st Amendment
DVD2- Periodic Inspecting, Testing and Reporting for Domestic properties DVD 17th Edition
Periodic Inspection, Testing and Reporting for domestic properties, covers one of the most
demanding and difficult jobs for an electrician, with extensive legal responsibilities placed on those who undertake it.
This revolutionary DVD will help improve understanding and quality of Periodic Inspection Reports.
A topic that has never been covered to this depth and in this manner before, even experienced electrical contractors will come away from viewing this and re-evaluate the way they implement Periodic Inspection Reporting.
The 70 minute step-by-step DVD is presented in a sprightly hands on style
by Learning Lounge presenter Dave Austin and NICEIC Senior Engineer Tony Cable
and is essential viewing for all electricians and electrical contractors.
- The requirements for pre-inspection, what should be done before even arriving on site?
- When do you start?
- Agreeing the Extent and Limitations of the Periodic Inspection and Testing, what are acceptable limitations?
- What is the proportion of testing to inspection requirement?
Suggested sequence of testing, is it safe to carry out certain live tests first?
- How to determine which equipment to visually inspect? Is the 10% minimum sample rate okay for domestic Installations?
- Continuity Tests. Why using the r2 test method instead of the r1 + r2 method, makes sense for a domestic periodic.