Rubber Insulated Welding Cables
Primary use is for the secondary (high current) connection to automatic or hand-held metal arc welding electrodes.
- May also be used for non-welding applications such as earth/return leads, flexible tails on power supplies, busbar connections, etc.
- In accordance with BS638 Part 4.
Flexible Class 6 copper (plain/tinned) conductors to BS6360.
- Paper or PETP tape separator Insulation: dual layer
- 0361TQ Dual layer insulation
- EPR inner layer
- HOFR outer layer
Temp Rating: 85°C max conductor operating temperature.
- Minimum handling temp: -20°C
100V rating when used for welding purposes.
For non-welding applications, cables may be used at voltages up to and including 450V rms phase - phase provided that the cables are adequately protected from damage to the insulation eg. in panels etc.