Blue Duralite Rope Light
The rope can be cut to any required length at the cutting points which are marked on the side of the rope light at 1 metre intervals and joined with different colours as required.
The rope light is then attached to a power connector lead at one end and a end cap or coupler is fitted at the other end.
The connectors are fixed to the rope with strong special waterproof glue.
Rope thickness - 13mm
- Power - 230 Volt
- Consumption per lamp - 0.445 W
- Power requirement approx. - 16 W per metre
- 480 lux per meter
Number of bulbs approx. - 36 per metre
- Maximum length per circuit - 45m
- Working temperature range - -60°C to 20°C
- Power 230Vac
- Mains Connector DT613/CK + SK 153556 Glue/Sealant Required