Ceramic Radiant Heater 2000w
Using long-wave infra-red technology these radiant heaters use ceramic elements to radiate heat with no distracting light output.
- Provides heat to a zone or localised area, saving energy compared with equivalent air heaters.
- Provides a heating effect similar to the sun making them ideal "people heaters".
- Optional passive infra-red switch.
- Robust ceramic elements for efficient radiant heating.
- Can be mounted inside or outside.
- Silent operation.
- No visible light output.
- Adjustable mounting bracket.
- Fitted guard included.
- Choice of vertical or horizontal 2kW models
Powder coated steel. Finished in high temperature matt black. IPX4 rated.
Specular quality electrochemically brightened aluminium (purity 99%+).
The ceramic element is an efficient, robust element, which provides long wave infra-red radiation and operates at temperatures below 700ºC.
- Electrical Connection
Where used, a type 3 or C MCB with a tripping co-efficient of 7-10 times rated current should be used.
- Element Guard
Chromium plated mild steel (fitted as standard).
- Note: The heaters should be positioned to overlap for effective area coverage, based on the distances in the CXD throw and spread table.