Professional Smoke Alarms
with 10 year Lithium Battery Back Up
Ionisation with Hush and built in 10yr+ Rechargeable Lithium cells
Dual chamber ionisation sensor with corrosion resistant electrodes and cover, and an insect resistant screen.
- Interconnection capability such that if one alarm sounds all interconnected alarms shall sound. Up to 36 units, ionisation, optical or heat alarms, shall be able to be interconnected in this way providing a relay is not used.
- "Hush" feature for false alarm control by way of a separate hush button. Quietens unwanted alarms for up to 8 minutes and bleeps every 40 seconds to warn that alarm is in hush mode. Automatically resets.
- Manual test button to test circuitry, sensor and horn and to activate all interconnected alarms in the system.
- Automatic reset facility of alarm function.
- Separate green LED mains indicator light to confirm integrity of mains power supply.
- Separate red LED under test button to flash every 40 seconds to indicate auto test, and to flash rapidly in alarm condition.
Built in sounder to give a sound output of minimum 85dBA at 3 metres.
- Low power cell warning signal to operate with or without mains power present.
- Anti tamper locking device to prevent unauthorised removal of the alarm without the use of a tool.
- Foam gasket built into surface mount plate to prevent dust ingress into the rear of the unit.
- Non reversible mains connector with 200 mm lead and wiring instruction label.
- Ambient temperature range 5°C to 44°C (39°F - 104°F). 0% to 90% relative humidity.
- Dust cover to be fitted to the alarm to protect it from contamination during installation.
- Two separate sets of instructions - one for the installer and one for the user.