2 Button 868MHz Transmitter - Remote Control
Supplied with 2 x lithium battery PB CR2032
Transferring codes to new transmitters
- Simultaneously press push-buttons P1 and P2 of a working TX and release them when the LED starts flashing (after about one second)
- Whilst LED is still flashing
- Press and hold down the button used to operate the system on the working TX, the LED is now permanently ON.
- While the master transmitters LED is on hold down the same channel button on the new
- Transmitter & the LED flashs a couple of times.
- Release the learning button on the new transmitter & then release the button on the original transmitter.
- To log new transmitter on to system just hold down the coded button for 4 secs on two consecutive
- Occasions & on the third it should work if coding has been achieved.