Firetuf - Fire Resistant, Zero Halogen, Low Smoke
1.5mm² 4 Core + E Firetuf Red
Quick and easy to install. The use of soft aluminium screening material avoids sharp edges after the termination, thus overcoming the costly short-circuit failures associated with other thermoplastic cables.
- Due to the advanced construction Fire-tuf can be used for longer cable runs on fire alarm circuits than mineral cable.
100% Electrostatic screening - Avoiding interference from adjacent power sources, communication cables and electrical equipment.
Designed to meet the latest standards for Fire protection and alarms systems in BS 5839 part 1 and emergency lighting BS 5266 part 1. Flame propagation BS 4066 part 3 + BS6387 Categories C,W,Z
BASEC approved. LPCB certified.
- Conductor: Solid plain annealed copper.
- Insulation: Silicon Rubber
- Conductor Earth:Solid tinned annealed copper.
- Binder:Close weave glass tape
- Screen: Aluminium / Polyester laminated tape
- Sheath: Thermoplastic Zero Halogen Low Smoke Compound