5L Vented Oversink Water Heater
Point of Use
Ideal for occasional use light dishwashing at a single kitchen sink in the workplace,
for example portable buildings, offices, shops, workshops, garages and other small commercial premises.
Open outlet heater to supply hot water to a single sink
- Ideal when economy and ease of installation are the key priorities
- Stylish design and slimline profile depth only 7 (180mm)
- Comes complete with tap and chrome spout
- Thermal cut-out can be re-set rather than requiring to be replaced
- 2.0 kW element
- External temperature control with frost protection setting
- Neon element on indicator
- Wall fixing bracket included and cable pre-wired (1m) saves time on installation
- No need for expansion vessel, relief valve or reducing valve
Length 10 (250mm)
Open outlet non-pressurised system, supplied tap and spout must be used.
- Safety re-settable thermal cut out. Frost protection setting when power is switched on.
- Heating Cycle
It is normal for the spout on this type of unit to drip slightly during the heating cycle, caused by the water expanding as it heats up.
Must be sited above a sink using the wall fixing bracket supplied, with the spout and tap located at the bottom of the unit.