Mains Ionisation Smoke Alarm + Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Mains powered (for professional installation) with the latest
Rechargeable Polymer Lithium cell back-up and full 10-year guarantee.
Complying with current minimum requirements of the relevant Building Regulations for
new housing, i.e. Grade D (BS5839, Part 6).
Ionisation Smoke Alarms are for use where a fast flaming fire
(for example, electrical equipment igniting) is more likely to be a hazard
than a slow, smouldering one, such as dining and living rooms.
They are more prone to nuisance alarms from cooking particles and steam near kitchens.
They contain a very small amount of Americium 241 radioactive
material, which may be a consideration for storage and disposal.
Wireless Capability enabling use with Kidde Fyrnetics new Wireless Alarm Base (Model: RF-SFTP), for wire-free interconnection.
- Compatible with Kidde Fyrnetics new Remote Test & Hush switch (Model: KN-RTH-RF) via the Wireless Alarm Base.
- Integral, double-decker Screwless terminal block for fast, push-fit connection.
- Unique fast-fit system with separate base plate, enabling fitting after construction and removal for maintenance.
- Auto resets after activation with latching LED allowing the initiating alarm to be identified.
Separate Hush & Test buttons for ease of use.
- Green & Red LEDs to indicate alarm status.
- Interlinkable with Slick® or Firex hard-wired smoke & heat alarms.
- Can be added to existing Slick® or Firex installations.
- Interlinkable with Kidde hard-wired CO alarms using Smart Interconnect technology.
- Up to 6 months continuous operation from back-up cells, in the event of mains failure.
- 30 days low battery warning indicator.