Mains Optical Smoke Alarm + Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Both models are mains powered (for professional installation) with rechargeable Lithium cell back-up and full 10-year guarantee.,
complying with current minimum requirements of the relevant Building Regulations for
new housing, i.e. Grade D (BS5839, Part 6).
Optical Smoke Alarms are for use in escape and circulation routes and in areas where there
is danger of ignition of furniture and surroundings by cigarettes.
They are best suited to slow, smouldering fires such as PVC cabling, foam-filled furniture or bedding material.
They are less prone to nuisance alarms than Ionisation alarms from cooking particles and
steam near kitchens.
Wireless Capability enabling use with Kidde Fyrnetics new Wireless Alarm Base (Model: RF-SFTP), for wire-free interconnection.
- Compatible with Kidde Fyrnetics new Remote Test & Hush switch (Model: KN-RTH-RF) via the Wireless Alarm Base.
- Integral, double-decker Screwless terminal block for fast, push-fit connection.
- Unique fast-fit system with separate base plate, enabling fitting after construction and removal for maintenance.
- Auto resets after activation.
Separate Hush & Test buttons for ease of use.
- Green & Red LEDs to indicate alarm status.
- Interlinkable with Slick® or Firex hard-wired smoke & heat alarms.
- Can be added to existing Slick® or Firex installations.
- Interlinkable with Kidde hard-wired CO alarms using Smart Interconnect technology.
- Up to 6 months continuous operation from back-up cells, in the event of mains failure.
- 30 days low battery warning indicator.