35w Triphosphor Fluorescent Tube T5 White
HE - High Efficiency
A new generation of triphosphor High Efficiency slim linear fluorescent tubes
offering superior colorimetric, photometric and lumen maintenance performance.
Particularly suitable for use in the new low profile recessed and suspended luminaries and modular systems.1.
FHE - Fluorescent High Efficiency is the optimised solution for efficient direct lighting.
For electronic ballast operation only giving greater efficiency and advantages in improved starting and life performance
- Optimised ambient operating temperature at 35° C (max lumen output) allows compact luminaire designs
- Average rated life: up to 20000 hours
- Length: 1450mm
- Dia: 16mm
- Cap: G5
- Colour Temp: 3500k
High lamp efficacy: up to104 lm/W
- Energy savings: up to 25% compared to T8 tubes in appropriate luminaries
- Almost constant lumen maintenance throughout the entire life of the lamp due to Luxline Plus triphosphor technology
- High colour rendering (Ra85/Class1B)