6ft 70w Triphosphor Fluorescent Tube T8 Daylight
A new generation of triphosphor coated fluorescent tubes.
Using T8 triphosphor tubes in place of T12 and T8 halophosphor tubes
increases light levels and extends lamp life, up to 20000 hours
when used with electronic control gear, improves colour rendering
performance and reduces maintenance and energy costs.
- Industrial and commercial lighting (stores, offices, industrial areas, supermarkets)
- Lumen: 5600lm
- High light output; almost constant lumen maintenance throughout life
- High colour rendering (Ra85/Class 1B)
- Consumes 10% less energy than comparable 38mm fluorescent tubes
- Excellent performance (lm/W) and increased luminaire efficiency (5 to 10%)
- Operates on conventional and electronic ballast
- Environmentally friendly
Low mercury content, less energy usage, longer