4 Channel - On / Off Receiver
The ESR.4 is a four channel ON/OFF receiver for switching lighting
and works in conjunction with all other products in the Easyswitch range
RF input 433.92Mhz 10m/w
- Antenna connection Screw terminal
- Antenna 433Mhz 1/4wave (included)
- RF range 100200m line of sight
- Learning capacity. 16 devices per zone. 64 in all.
- Number of channels 4
- Operating voltage 220-240 volts 50Hz
- Relay contact ratings 2kw resistive. 300 watts inductive each.
- Maximum switch rating 4KW total shared by 4 relays (16 amps)
- IP rating 65
Some of the Many Uses
- Adding Lights and Switches where required (without wiring).
- Over-riding existing lights.
- Switching on lights in the greenhouse or garden shed from your house.
- Garden lighting and fish pond pumps.
- Tennis court and swimming pool lighting control.
- Table lamps operated from one central switch point.
- Neighbourhood Watch Systems. Switch on your neighbours lights from your own home.
- Keep a check on an elderly or infirmed neighbour, with the keyfob they can operate a light in your home to indicate a problem.
- Illuminate your boat moored in the harbour to make it easy to row out to.
- Factory and Office lighting control.
- Remote control of extractor fans in public places.