Wireless passive infrared motion sensor
with built-in colour camera
Reliable confirmation of alarms is becoming a more and more vital element of a security system.
The CAMIR-F1 Range offers an image verifi cation solution that allows the end user or the
Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) to verify if an alarm sent by the intruder system is real or not.
This allows the ARC to react to a genuine intruder signal thereby reducing false alarms
and the associated costs of police penalties.
Furthermore, in case of a disputed alarm, the images taken by
the sensors are proof of an intrusion and can also be used by
the police to trace and identify the intruder.
Range: 11m x 12 m
- Temp alarm detection: >54°C
- Battery life: 4 years
- Colour images, low or high res
- The CAMIR-F1 can take pictures in
- total darkness thanks to its built-in high power white LED
Pet Immunity with adjustable sensitivity
- Walk-Test Mode
- Compliant with EN50131-1 Grade 2,
- Class II and NF&A2P two shields
- High performance wireless narrow band
- Built-in temperature alarm sensor (54°C)