Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector
The CO8M is a Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm device.
The front panel is fitted with lights to indicate alarm, operation, fault, test and diagnostic conditions.
The CO8M uses a proven electrochemical sensor which has been individually calibrated
and tested in Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas to ensure accuracy.
When dangerous levels of Carbon Monoxide are detected,
the siren will sound and the red alarm light will flash to indicate an alarm status.
The aesthetically pleasing design can be easily secured to a wall or ceiling.
If Carbon Monoxide(CO) gas is detected while the home owners or tenants are absent,
the memory feature will record the event.
This is a very important safety feature.
Ten years life cycle sealed Lithium battery
Built-in sounder: 85dB @ 3m
- Proven 6 year life sensor
- Test button to check electronics, batteries, horn and sensor
- Sealed Lithium battery, powered for life
- Compatible with Domonial and Galaxy panels
- Approvals : BS EN 50291-1:2010