Piranha 32mm Earth Locking Nut
Piranha Earth Nuts Speed up the installation of cable glands
by replacing the earth tag and lock nut to provide a high integrity earth connection.
Supplied with:- Grub screw, screw / washer
The unique cutting teeth of the earth nut bite into box wall, enabling gland to be tightened with one tool from outside.
- No extra drilling required which saves time and doesnt compromise enclosure IP rating.
- Facilitates a direct connection for protective earthing.
- Grub screw secures nut to gland ensuring continuity especially when used with plastic enclosures even if box becomes damaged.
Nut can be reversed with smooth side to enclosure wall and tightened from inside where required.
- May be used with a lock ring for direct earth connection to metal conduit in place of coupler & bush.
- Gives greater confidence in using armour as protective conductor.
- Solid Brass construction for use with plastic and metal enclosures.