Radio Controlled Programmable Room Thermostat
The TLXRFP programmable room thermostat has been developed for use in areas where it is not practical, or acceptable, to run cables between the room thermostat and other control components in the system, with an attractive slim line design, multiple installation options (mounted or free standing) and 30 metre range, the RFP is a truly flexible solution.
Programming is simple, choose from one of the six pre-defined control programs, or set up a unique user-defined programme to create a preferred temperature cycle. Both Comfort and Economy programme options are available at the push of a button. There is also the option to manually override the programmed cycles.
With built in frost protection safeguarding pipes from freezing, and optimum start for energy efficiency,
the TLXRFP also delivers economic benefits.
A radio frequency programmable room thermostat and receiver.
- A combined time switch and room thermostat which allows the user to set different periods, with different target temperatures, for space heating over a daily cycle.
Easy to install No wiring between thermostat and receiver
- Transmission range 30m (typical)
- Large Multi-parameter backlit display
- 6 Pre-defined and 3 User-defined control programmes
- Room temperature display
- Real time clock and day of the week display
- Manual or automatic operation
- Frost protection and optimum start feature