13 Amp 1 Gang RCD
Switched Latched Socket
Latching socket will retain closed contacts if the mains supply is interrupted
essential for applications such as freezers.
Single socket RCD circuit breaker simply replaces an existing single socket outlet.
Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Manual reset.
- Extra fast action trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Still protects with pulsating DC earth fault currents.
- Complies with BS7288 and BS1363.
- Operating Voltage: 230V AC
- Current Rating: Fully Complies With BS1363
- Rated Trip Current: 30mA
- Trip Speed: BS 7288 40ms
- Contact Break: Double Pole
- Continues to Protect With: Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault
- Cable Capacity: 3 × 2.5mm²
- Conforms To: BS1363, BS7288
- Dimensions (mm): Height 85, Width 85, Depth 20
- Min Box Depth: 25mm (30mm recommended)
- Supplied less box