Filtered Boiling & Chilled Water with Freeflow
Instant filtered boiling water for tea, coffee and hot foodsno more kettles
Instant filtered chilled drinking water from the same tapno more bottled water
Integral safety lock if needed requires finger/thumb operation
Optional font allows installation away from sink
Super compact design with integral filter, fits most office kitchens where space can be a problem
- Free-flow feature ensures cold filtered water continues even during periods of high demand, when the chilled glasses per hour capacity is exceeded
- Power-Pulse energy saving technology allows the system to self-regulate power usage to changing demands
- Hibernation mode allows the system to totally power-down after 2 hours of non-use Sleeps-when-inactive allows the system to partially power-down after 2 hours of non-use, but still maintain stored boiling water at 65°C
- Programmable 24 hour 7 day timer provides power on - power off periods to ensure maximum energy saving
- Integral triple action submicron filter
Removes impurities smaller than one thousandth of a millimetre
Removes parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia
Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibres and heavy metals
Removes Chlorine odour and taste
- Load: 2.2kW
- Optional Limescale Areas Filters for Hard Water
Open outlet, vented system designed to operate at 98°C.
- Chilling system
Fan-cooled condenser type, chilling from 5-15°C.
- Tap head
Chrome plated tap with electronic controls, integral safety lock and LED indicators.
- Undersink system
Compact unit with integral filter and visual display panel.
1 year on-site parts and labour.
For full details visit HYPERLINK