Filtered Hot+Boiling & Cold+Chilled Water
All in one system - 200/175 Cup
(Non Vented Mixer Tap)
Replaces mixer taps to de-clutter and simplify kitchen design.
For use with all standard commercial hot water systems.
Top mounted drinking water controls for convenience and safety.
Press the red (boiling) or blue (chilled) levers to fill cups or glasses.
Pull levers forward for hands-free measured delivery into larger vessels.
Safety lock, requiring finger-thumb operation, can be activated if required to control boiling water delivery.
Additional electronic boiling water isolation safety feature also provided for high risk sites.
Separate lower control lever to dispense hot, cold or mixed warm water.
Superior energy saving features
Power-Pulse energy saving technology reduces power consumption by allowing the system to electronically regulate its power during high and low usage periods. This saves energy whilst maintaining the tightest possible temperature control.
- Programmable 24/7 Timer
Pre-set the power on and power off times (once each day) for those periods when the HydroTap will not be used such as overnight or at weekends.
- Inactivity Sleep Mode
The boiling system can be pre-set to power down after 2 hours of non-use but will still retain stored boiling water at an energy-saving 64ºC. Typical system daily running costs less than 15p with sleep mode active for 10 hours.
- Low light Sleep Mode
An integral light detector can be set to automatically activate sleep mode (as above) when room lights are switched off, returning to normal operation when the lighting is switched back on.
- Hibernation Mode
When activated allows the entire system to totally power down after 2 hours of non-use.
Easy reactivation from all four of these modes by pressing the boiling or chilled levers.
Superior sub-micron filtration ensures crystal clear, great tasting, healthier water.
1) Removes suspended impurities smaller than one thousandth of a millimetre.
2) Removes chlorine plus other tastes and odours.
- Technical Features
Open outlet boiling system delivers:
- Boiling water factory set at 98ºC and adjustable from 68°C 99°C.
- Chilled water factory set to deliver between 5ºC 10ºC.
- Mixes boiling and cold water to create hot water ar approximately 50°C ( no hot wate service connection required)
- Fan cooled condenser chilling system using R134A refrigerant.
- Long life stainless steel tanks.
- Long reach tap spout swings 120º for convenience.
- Tap LEDs indicate system status, temperature and need for filter replacement.
- Base unit display aids set up and provides detailed system information.
Limescale Areas Filters for Hard Water