Chilled Filtered Water
125 Glass Per Hr
Undersink chilled filtered drinking water system
Option of installing on a work top or sink
Components other than the tap in a single case with quick access to the water filter
Undercounter safe tray with leak detector
Continual supply of filtered water when chilled capacity is exceeded.
However temperature will be less chilled until full recovery is achieved
Lock on facility with measured water delivery for filling large vessels
Integral 24 hour 7 day timer enables the chilled water unit to switch off automatically during known periods of inactivity e.g. overnight or weekends, but return to full functionality ahead of the next expected demand.
- Maximum Chilled glasses/hour: 125Filtration system
Integral triple-action, submicron, encapsulated cartridge.
- Safety features
Undercounter safe tray with leak detector.
WRAS approved and CE endorsed.
1 year on site parts and labour.
For full details visit
- Delivery rate
Up to 18 glasses of chilled water at a time.
0.3 kW @ 230V AC.
- Chilling system
Fan-cooled condenser type.
- Tap head
Chrome plated, die cast tap body with push and pull levers for electronically controlled water delivery, integral LED indicators.
Features and benefits
- Provides drinking water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water
- No more bottled water to buy
- No more bottled water to store
- No more bottled water to handle
- No more environmental issues associated with bottled water
- No more running out of drinking water during periods of high demand such as hot weather
- Features the most technically advanced submicron filtration system for healthier, better tasting drinking water
- Reduces chlorine taste and odour
- Filters out contaminants down to 1 micron
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Reduces dirt, rust and asbestos fibres
- Inhibits the accumulation of limescale deposits