Zip HydroTap - Domestic
Instant Boiling & Ambient Filtered Water at Home!
The Domestic "Filtered Boiling" HydroTap delivers 60 cups of filtered Boiling water
per hour for better-tasting tea, coffee & all cooking
and Filtered Room Temperature Water.
The tap can be mounted either over a sink or using the optional tap font and drain (ZT004) on any worktop.
Zip HydroTap is so simple to operate!
Push the boiling lever to fill cups.
Pull lever until it "locks on" to fill pots, plungers and bottles safely and easily.
- Digital Operation means your Zip HydroTap can be programmed to fill any size vessel, hands-free! For example a cup or pot you use every day.
- Sub-micron filter* for healthier drinking water
- More great safety features:
- Insulated Spout always cool to touch - even when in use!
- No more dangerous kettles & messy electrical wires
- Boiling tank stays above 65° when powered down, to maintain the hygienic integrity of your drinking water
- Moisture detecting auto-shut off in undersink unit
- Is the Zip Hydrotap safe for children?
With the Child safety lock engaged, Instant Boiling Water requires two finger adult operation.
- Costs less than 10 pence a day to run (with sleep mode active 10 hours in 24).
- Plus Boiling water: eight cups for 1 pence
- To conserve energy, there are two energy-saving power modes which work together, continuously:
- Digital 24/7 clock turns Zip HydroTap on and off at user-set times - when you don't usually need Instant Boiling Water.
- Automatic "Sleep Mode" powers down after either 2 or 4 hours of inactivity (you choose).
- Note: don't worry if you get a sudden urge for tea at 2am - full operational mode is returned at the touch of a lever!
- Ambient water is classified as the temperature of water drawn from a standard cold tap.
Two year product guarantee with on-site service support from date of purchase applies to UK installations only.