Wireless Sensor - Black - IP 54
Wireless freedom is now even more reliable and flexible:
The new STEINEL Impulser series combines cutting-edge sensor technology,
intelligent processor control and reliable 868.3 MHz wireless communication
to create an innovative solution for exacting surveillance applications.
The system's hi-tech components can be combined or grouped in any way
to provide the perfect solution for your very own particular needs.
The battery-operated IS-FS 300 infrared sensor is the ideal solution
for integrating areas in the system that are not served by mains power.
Quick and easy to install without laying cables
- Sophisticated combination options for transmitting and receiving
- Transmitters and receivers can be configured in any chosen way
- Reliable wireless communication at 868.3 MHz
- Sensors, outdoor and indoor lights can be interconnected in any way you choose
- Safety and security
- Light switches on automatically to deter uninvited guests
- Guards and lights up areas in the home, businesses, industry and public places.
- Lights conveniently switched ON by remote control
- State-of-the-art 868.3-MHz wireless technology
Operating voltage / mains connection
9 V block battery* (alkaline) (min. life 12 months.)**
** depending on triggering frequency (frequency of motion detection)
- Detection reach - 12 m max., electrically stabilised
- Sensor system
10 detection levels,
720 switching zones
- Angle of coverage
- Sensor turning range - ± 80°
- Transmitter range
Up to 100 m with uninterrupted line of vision dia. or 30 m indoors
- Time setting - 1 min. - 15 min.
- Twilight setting - 2 2000 lux
- Enclosure - IP 54
- Operating frequency - 863,3 MHz (ISM-Band)
- Transmitter power - less than 1000 µW
5 way DIP switch
32 possible addresses per channel
- Number of receivers - Any