5ft Twin 58w HF Fluorescent Fitting
High performance surface mounted luminaire with curved aesthetic diffuser and low height slim design,
Body steel with white painted finish, opal polycarbonate diffuser and polycarbonate endcaps.
Suitable for Domestic and Commercial applications, such as offices, shops, kitchens
Benefits of High Frequency Fittings.
- Flicker free and silent operation.
- Instant starting.
- Detects failed lamps, no more flashing on and off.
- Cold starting in sub-zero temperature.
- No stroboscopic effects.
- 20-30% saving in running costs.
- Supplied Less Tubes
Features of Tri-phosphor Lamps.
- Tri-phosphor lamps drop to 96% of their original output after about 4000 hours and remain at that level compared to standard lamps which drop to 86% and then down to 74% over the rest of their life.
- Survival rate of 70% of tri-phosphor tubes after 16,000 hours, compared to 10,000 hours for standard tubes.
- Approximately 15% increase in light output over standard tubes.