1/3" Sony 540TVL IP65
30M IR V/R Eyeball Dome Camera
c/w 2.8 - 12.0mm Lens
The CAM-D11 is an IP65 rated internal or external use, Infra Red day/night "eyeball" dome camera.
This camera is manufactured using a high quality Sony 1/3 Super HAD II CCD (ICX639AK),
Sony DSP (CXD3172AR) and Sony IC (CXA3796N), when used together these chips produce
a horizontal resolution of 540TVL's which produces an excellent image quality.
As well as being a weatherproof camera, the CAM-D11 is housed in a white, metal, vandal resistant casing,
and has a 3 axis design bracket which allows the camera to be both ceiling and wall mounted as standard.
The CAM-D11 is also fitted with 36 size 5 infra red LED's and a photocell,
so as when the surrounding light levels drop below 0.5 lux the camera will automatically
turn on its built in IR LED's and switch from its standard colour images to black & white.
This allows the camera to continue to work in complete darkness, up to a maximum of 30M
Unlike some IR cameras the CAM-D11 is fitted with a dual glass, hoop/ring design which
prevents any bleed from the LED's affecting the cameras view.
This camera is also fitted with a manual varifocal 2.8 - 12.0mm lens,
which allows you to adjust the lens to obtain the perfect image.
This 2.8 - 12.0mm lens is new to the UK market for this style of camera, and gives the installer
a greater range compared to the industry standard 4.0 - 9.0mm lens.
A free of charge lens adjustment tool is supplied with each CAM-D11.
The CAM-D11 requires a 12vDC power supply, and is supplied with a free of charge 2 core DC power connector.
Overall, the CAM-D11 is an ideal choice when you require a excellent quality, varifocal "day / night" CCTV camera
for use in most domestic and commercial installations.
IP65 rated external or internal use IR day/night camera
- Vandal resistant metal casing
- Horizontal resolution of 540TVLs
- High quality Sony Super HAD II 1/3 colour CCD (ICX639AK)
- High quality Sony DSP (CXD3172AR)
- High quality Sony IC (CXA3796N)
- Manual varifocal 2.8 - 12.0mm lens
- Supplied with a lens adjustment tool
Colour images during the day, B+W images at night
- 36 x size 5, IR LED's giving a maximum of 30M IR coverage
- Dual glass, hoop/ring design (prevents IR glare)
- 3 axis bracket design (ceiling and wall mountable)
- 12vDC 450mA power requirements
- Supplied with a 2 core power connector
- 2 year warranty (T & Cs apply)