GuardCam is a complete all-in-one PIR floodlight, camera, speaker and DVR system. Simply connect to mains power, fix to wall and the built in DVR will record straight to the SD card supplied for complete peace of mind.
1. Eco friendly Grade C 230w halogen lamp GuardCam is supplied with a low energy Grade C halogen lamp offering an equivalent to older Grade D 300w lamps with lower running costs.
2. High resolution digital camera GuardCams integral camera offers clear image recording in video or still frame format. Night images retain colour and clarity due to automatic halogen light illumination.
3. Built in DVR records directly to 2Gb SD card Up to 750, twenty second video sessions or 1500 still images are recorded onto the supplied 2GB SD card. Oldest Images are deleted and overwritten as the card reaches capacity ensuring recent events are always available.
4. Time and date setting A simple set up procedure will allow you to input the exact year, month, day and time that will remain within GuardCam ready to be applied to all recordings. In the event of mains power failure internal back up atteries ensure the settings are not lost.
5. Easy replay on Windows Media Player GuardCam comes complete with an SD to USB converter. Simply remove the SD card from GuardCam insert into the converter and plug into your PC's USB port. The recorded images can then be launched and stored using Windows Media Player or any other suitable media software.
6. PIR motion detector with integral photocell GuardCam detects the presence of intruders with proven PIR (passive infra red) technology at a distance of up to 12 metres from the unit. A photocell is employed to ensure activation is restricted to day or night operation at the users discretion.
7. PIR sensitivity and time control GuardCam's PIR can be adjusted to provide the best coverage whilst avoiding false triggers from passing traffic, animals etc. The time control adjusts how long the halogen light will remain activated after the first trigger.
8. Audible alert speaker with choice of 3 warnings GuardCam has the option to deliver one of three messages upon activation. "Warning you are tresspasing", "Warning you are being captured on video" and finally a Barking dog (more effective than you may think). There's also the option to have no voice alert.
9. 3 mode selection Mode selection allows the user to choose the most suitable combination of GuardCams functions. Light plus video at night, sound plus video in the day etc.
10. Secure waterproof recording control panel The important SD card and time date controls are secured behind a waterproof door only opened with the supplied allen key.