6 x 6 Galvanised Steel Trunking - 3Mtr Length
The Cable Trunking and Fittings are manufactured in the U.K. to BS 4678 Part 1 1971 (1988) Class 3 from galvanised sheet steel to BS EN 10143: 1993 giving maximum protection from corrosion.
The Trunking is a return edge Cable Trunking System. It is used for horizontal and vertical mounting or suspension, across roof joists for general power distribution.
- Each 3m length of the Cable Trunking includes cover, connector and all necessary fixings.
- The Trunking has a "TWIST-FIT" turn bar captive fixing system on the lid - a fast action locking device ensuring complete security for the Trunking and facilitating speedy installation or removal. 3 turn bars fitted per 3 m length.
- This robust and easy to install system provides maximum cable protection to all areas of Trunking installation.
The Trunking is pressbake formed, giving a close tolerance of body to lid ensuring easy assembly. All trunking couplers and fittings are made with rounded corners to ensure no sharp edges and fitted with 6mm screws.
- All Fittings fit directly into the Trunking, making loose couplers unnecessary.
- All cable trunking fittings are now supplied complete with bushed holes for easy fixing.