1 x 300w 2 Way Master Remote Touch Dimmer Switch Switch
The V-Pro dimmer range features intelligent overload protection, short circuit protection and,
most importantly, an adjustable minimum brightness and a choice of dimming modes.
This makes the dimmer extremely versatile because it is equipped to deliver
the best possible dimming performance from a given lighting load.
V-Pro dimmers are suitable for controlling most dimmable LEDs, Varilight DigiFlux dimmable CFLs,
electronic low voltage transformers, mains halogen and traditional mains GLS lighting.
You can dim the lights using touch control or by a remote control handset.
The eclique master dimmer switches are one way
but can be used in conjunction with eclique slave units
in a multi-way circuit (including intermediate and 2 way)
so that the lights can be dimmed from more than one location.
In this type of circuit you should use one eclique master dimmer and any number of eclique slave units
with three wires directly connecting each switch (as is usual in a 2 way circuit).
The low-priced eclique slave units are not dimmer switches
and cannot be used on their own without a master dimmer.
Soft start to extend lamp life Saves energy
- Steps down output under partial overload,
- Switches off under gross overload, protecting components and extending product life.
- Normal operation resumes once load is corrected.
- iQ intelligent control of awkward loads
- Push-on / Push-off 2 Way switching
- Specifically for use on the primary circuit of low voltage lighting transformers.
- Any combination of transformers up to the maximum rating may be connected
- Automatic self-resetting overload protection
- Automatic self-resetting thermal protection
- How to Program Varilight V-Pro Dimmers
Full functionality can be achieved by choosing the Varilight® eclique LightScene remote control handset, including a master control function which will switch several dimmers on and off simultaneously, and enabling the user to record up to 4 lighting "scenes" and recall them or the previous light settings at the touch of a button.
- eclique dimmers are capable of learning to respond to a spare button on many existing infra-red remote control handsets.
- Dimmable LEDs
Min Load: 4W
Max Load: 150W
- Incandescent Lamps
Min Load: 10W
Max Load: 300W
- Halogen Lamps
Min Load: 10W
Max Load: 250W