0.85kW Jura - Marbled Limestone Heater
Beige to medium brown structured with partly fossilised sections
High grade natural stone plates
with a heat conductor let into the 30mm thick marble or soapstone plate.
The heat conductor is insulated with Teflon and is routed into the channel carved into the back of the heater.
That safeguards an even warming through of the stone and a large surface that actively radiates heat.
Overheating protection through two safety temperature limiters.
4mm thick insulating plate on the back of the device.
The concealed mounting points are invisible from the front.
The natural stone heater is individually controlled
via a wall mounted room temperature controller (see below).
Radiated heat generates an even temperature
- Portrait or landscape installation options
- Two safety temperature controllers with automatic reset as overheating protection
- Heating conductor inside a duct system routed into the back
- Back, 4 mm thermal plate
Protection class 11, hose-proof IP 25
Suitable for Zone 2 bathroom use.
- Max. surface temperature 90°C
- Natural stone is a very inert heat conductor
It is not problem to touch the natural stone even if the surface temperature is 90°C.
- Maintenance free and free from wear and tear
- Fitted with 1m cable.