CAT6 UTP Network Cable LSF
Violet - 10mtr coil
LS0H - Low Smoke Zero Halogen
USE AND INSTALLATION METHOD
Particularly recommended for fire risk areas with the presence of large number of people, due to its excellent fire
retardant qualities and reduced fume, toxic and corrosive gas emissions.
For fixed applications inside dry or humid environments, or outdoors on buildings and metallic structures.
Good resistance to humidity, chemical agents and solar radiation.
High quality category 6 networking cable
- Designed for use in gigabit Ethernet connections, audio, ISDN etc
- Solid copper conductor
- Conforms to ISO/IEC11801, ANSI/TIA/ELE-568A
- UL recognised
- Impedance: 100 ± 15O
Area, Conductor CSA: 0.5mm²
- Conductor Make-up: 1/0.5mm
- Diameter, External: 6.75mm
- LAN Category: Cat6
- Pairs, No. of: 4
- Cable Type: Cat6 UTP
- Complex Cable Make-Up: 8 x 1/0.5
- Cores, No. of: 8
- Material, Secondary Insulation: PVC