Electronic Panel Heater 500w
Electronically controlled panel convector heater
Dimplex electronic panel heaters feature highly accurate electronic thermostats,
providing superior comfort and operating efficiency.
As the room temperature nears the desired set point, power to the elements is reduced,
and the room temperature closely monitored to an accuracy of less than 0.3oC, minimising
overshoot and temperature drift, resulting in better energy-efficiency and user comfort.
Stylish design with forward facing louver grille for optimum heat circulation.
- Aesthetics to complement DuoHeat radiators, with pure white finish.
- Electronic thermostatic control, providing room temperature stability to +/-0.3ºC.
- Thermostat control
User selection of room temperature from 5oC (frost protection) to 30oC using slider control. Slider can be locked in position if required.
- Power controls and indicators
Soft-touch on/off button, together with indicators showing when power to heater is on and when element is operating.
- Compatible with Dimplex 4-zone, wall mounted pilot wire and mains borne signalling multi-heater programmers.
- Splash-proof (IPX4) rated, for use in bathrooms or wet areas.
- Completely silent operation.
- Simple detachable wall bracket for easy installation.
Plug-in control modules (optional)
A range of optional plug-in control modules, which can be removed from the heater for easy programming, provide the flexibility for EPX to meet a wide range of control specifications:
- Single Heater Controllers
RX24TI 24-hour Digital Timer 1 timer required per heater. Provides 24 hour programmable on/off control.
- Multi Heater Controllers
RXPW1 Single Zone, Pilot Wire Programmer
Controls up to 10 slave heaters linked via pilot wire. Provides 7 day programmable on/off control.
- RXPW4 4 zone wall mounted pilot wire programmer.
- Landlord Configured Controllers
RXRBTi Runback Timer 1 timer required per heater. Provides installer programmable runback time up to 4 hours (in 30 min increments). Can be locked into heater.
- Pre-set background temperature at 5ºC below thermostat setting. * When connected to a programming unit supporting set back feature