EvoLED - Led Downlight
4000° Kelvin (natural white) - NOT Dimmable
High quality is often an overused term.
At Halers Lighting however producing top quality light fittings is what we do.
Precision engineering, rigorous QC procedures,
and only the very best base parts and components are selected and
combined with exceptional workmanship to create an item of the finest quality.
High technology, pioneering spirit and the quest for perfection are the basic elements of all Halers Lighting luminaries.
Bathroom zone - 1
- Beam angle - 34°
- Colour temperature - 4000° Kelvin (natural white)
- CRI (colour rendering index) - 80
- Cut-out Ø - 60-70mm
- Dimensions Ø - 90 x h 84mm
- Energy saving (vs. 50w GU10) - 90%
- Fire-rated - 30, 60 and 90min ceilings
- Ingress Protection - (IP) IP65
- Life (approx.) - 75000Hrs
- Luminous flux - 425 lm
- Luminous efficacy - 42 Lm/W
- Lux at 1m - 1450 lx
- Voltage - 240v (straight to mains)
- Wattage - 10w
- Weight - 0.25kg
Integrated LED driver - Straight to mains connection.
- Adjustable driver position. - Flexibility during installation.
- 3 position retaining clips. - For various ceiling thicknesses.
- Meets building regulations. - Part B, C, E, L, & P compliance.
- Fire-Rated. - For 30, 60 & 90 min ceilings.
- IP65 as standard. - Product fits all applications.
- Various colours and finishes. - For all decorative requirements.
- Unique lens design. - 92% efficient lens.
- 34° beam angle. - Wide spread of light.
- Highly accurate colour binning. - Colour match across all LEDs.
- Flexible cut-out size. - Fits a 60-70mm cut-out.
- Flying lead fitted. - Reduced installation time.
- Double insulated. - No earthing required.
- 425 lumen output. - Brighter than an 50w GU10.
- 7.9w power consumption. - Surpasses energy and efficacy requirements for part L.
- Soft start. -
- CRI. 80 - 90% energy saving.