LED Fire Rated Downlight - Dimmable - IP66
The Lighting Product of the year
Operate from a wall switch or dimmer
Optic Grade Interchangeable Lenses from 25° to 90° Beam Angles
4 of the Latest High Output LED's
Interchangeable Bezels - for virtually any colour combination
IP66 for Shower Rooms and Fire Rated
Dimmable, Flexible Cut-Out Sizes...
Affordable Emergency 3hr Battery Back up - Version
We test the Absolute Photometry of the complete fitting.
We believe that independent testing is the only solution to resolve
the current trend for publishing unverified and misleading LED Specifications.
LEDlite publish the exact light output details of our fittings,
which are confirmed by independent 3rd party test houses, including the Photonics
These files are available to download
Integrated LED driver. (flexible connection) with Flying Lead Direct to Mains Connection
- 2 Types of retaining clips (supplied).
for Plasterboard Ceilings 6-35mm. (fitted)
for Office Ceiling Tiles
- Fire Rated.
for 30, 60 & 90 min ceilings.
- IP66 as standard.
- Unique Interchangeable Bezels
For all decorative requirements.
Various Colours, Soft White (fitted).
- Unique Interchangeable Optical Grade Lens.
50° beam angle. (fitted)
Optional 25°, 38°, ° & 90° Lenses
92% Efficient Lens.
- Mains Dimmable 100% to 14%
with approved dimmers
- Flexible cut-out size.
Fits a 60-70mm cut-out.
Optional Plate to Fit Holes up to 150 mm
- Double insulated - No earthing required.
- Meets building regulations.
Part B, C, E, L, & P compliance.
- Surpasses energy and efficacy requirements for part L.
- 90% energy saving (non dim)
Brighter than a 50W GU10 Halogen.
- 547 lumen output. 30% more light
- Soft start.
- Bathroom zone: 1
- Beam angle: 50°
- Colour temperature: 4000° Kelvin (Neutral White)
- Cut-out Ø: 64-70mm
- Dimensions: Ø 87
- Min depth: 135mm Inc Driver
- Energy saving: (vs. 50W GU10) 90%
- Luminous flux: 619 lm
- Luminous efficacy: 57 Lm/W
- Lux at 1m: 1550 lx
- Voltage: 240v
- Wattage: 10.4w
- Weight: 0.25 kg
- Guarantee 5 years