5ft 2 x 35w Surface Fitting
c/w Prismatic Diffuser
- White Trim / Prismatic
- Polycarbonate Diffuser
- Length: - 1505mm
- Width: - 200mm
- Height: - 70mm
- White RAL 9010
- Supplied less Tubes
Benefits of High Frequency Fittings.
- Flicker free and silent operation.
- Instant starting.
- Detects failed lamps, no more flashing on and off.
- Cold starting in sub-zero temperature.
- No stroboscopic effects.
- 20-30% saving in running costs.
- Features of Tri-phosphor Lamps.
- Tri-phosphor lamps drop to 96% of their original output after about 4000 hours and remain at that level compared to standard lamps which drop to 86% and then down to 74% over the rest of their life.
- Survival rate of 70% of tri-phosphor tubes after 16,000 hours, compared to 10,000 hours for standard tubes.
- Approximately 15% increase in light output over standard tubes.
Based on a cost of 11p per kW
and a usage of 60 hours per week (which is low ie office use )
or a shop at 10hrs per day
or go higher for a call centre!
4 x 18w - Yearly savings per fitting
3000hrs - £8
5000hrs - £13
4 x 36w - Yearly savings per fitting
3000hrs - £16
5000hrs - £26
2 x 58w - Yearly savings per fitting
3000hrs - £12
5000hrs - £16
Extra cost of an HF fitting is recovered within one year or less
with 50 HF fittings yearly savings of £400.00+ with 4 x 18w fittings
and £800.00+ with 4 x 36w fittings