2 x 70w Surface Modular Cat2
High Frequency Fitting
An attractive range of surface mounted module fittings with white body and Cat 2 louvres.
A slim, surface mounted luminaire with modern aesthetics .
Body in white painted steel sheet with white plastic end caps
and a double parabolic specular aluminium louvre.
Central cable entries and BESA box clusters, additional keyhole slots for screw fixing
Ideal for Offices, Hospitals, Sports Halls, Retail Outlets.
Benefits of High Frequency Fittings.
- Flicker free and silent operation.
- Instant starting.
- Detects failed lamps, no more flashing on and off.
- Cold starting in sub-zero temperature.
- No stroboscopic effects.
- 20-30% saving in running costs.
- Dimensions: 1823mm x 209mm x 85mm
Features of Tri-phosphor Lamps.
- Tri-phosphor lamps drop to 96% of their original output after about 4000 hours and remain at that level compared to standard lamps which drop to 86% and then down to 74% over the rest of their life.
- Survival rate of 70% of tri-phosphor tubes after 16,000 hours, compared to 10,000 hours for standard tubes.
- Approximately 15% increase in light output over standard tubes.
- Supplied less tubes