Wiska Box IP66
160 x 140 x 81mm - Grey
Captive quick release screws that can't be lost.
The quick-release lid screws made of plastic will not rust and stay
securely in place just where they belong - in the WISKA COMBI Box.
Good to look at
The 'Designer Box'. The WISKA COMBI with its unmistakeable
'bellied' lid provides the utmost in visual and functional perfection.
Now you can install with system AND with style.
IP 66/67 - EN 60 529
- Flame Protection: Glow wire test 750C acc. To EN 60695-2-11
- Temperature: -30C up to 100C
- Voltage: 690V
- There are 10 threaded 20mm entries on the unit with pierceable membrane. These can also be knocked out for use with 25mm gland and locknut
- Material: Polypropylene, reinforced
- Terminal: 5 pole (10mm)
- IP 66 membrane entries
10% more room inside, thanks to the bellied cover
- 30% saving on labour thanks to faster cable-entry
- captive quick-release lid screws
Stable, safe and secure. The WISKA COMBI with its high IP 66 Degree of Protection is weather-proof, impact-resistant and shatter-proof. Eminently suitable for extreme conditions or for outdoor installations.
- All WISKA COMBI Boxes are flame-retardant, halogen free, and are highly resistant to animal or vegetable fats, mineral oil, diesel, weak acids, strong and weak alkaline solutions, or alcohol.