Quiet Dimmer Module
for MK Logic Grid Plus
40w - 400w - 2 Way
Quiet Dimmers which use Trailing Edge Technology
Slave switches allow lamps to be switched and dimmed from many locations.
Also suitable for use with LEDlite Dimmable (LT GUD9) GU10 LED lamps:
(When dimming LTCOB or LTSMD lamps use a VLGF or DNRESLOAD. Not required with LTGUD9 lamps)
Slim buttons give an easy press action. Holding the button down dims
or brightens the light to any level. A quick press switches off. Another
press returns the lamp softly to its previous brightness.
Quiet operation owing to trailing edge technology. All versions
are suitable for mains halogen (e.g. GU10) lamps without the need for de rating.
The soft start feature prolongs the lamp life.
Multi-way switching and dimming can be achieved from any position by using the matching slave switches (DN SSGS).
These grid dimmer modules fit any position on the appropriate grid or plate system.
Because they do not include a coil they create less buzzing noise.
- Because they switch on the mains at zero volts they limit the stress to the load
- This can extend the life of lamps.
- This is the only switching style suitable for cheaper, low voltage transformers
- Sometimes the transformers quote Trailing edge dimming only.
- wall box depth of 35mm
1 gang plates:
Maximum for total plate 400W
- 2 gang plates:
Maximum for total plate 630W
- 3 or 4 gang plates:
Maximum for total plate 1000W
- 6, 8, 9 or 12 gang plates:
Maximum per row 1000W
- 18 or 24 gang plates:
Maximum per row 1200W
- Not suitable - Dimmable wire-wound or toroidal transformer inductive loads
- 5 Years Warranty