16 Channel 2TB HD 1080p DVR
USB Back Up
Our new range of 4 in 1 analogue HD DVRs have the option to record in HD1080p at 12.5FPS half real time or HD720p at 25FPS full real time recording.
Available in 4, 8 & 16 channel units with options available on the size of the built in HDD (Hard Disk Drive) all of these DVRs can be viewed remotely via either a DDNS or cloud P2P account (which are both free of charge to create) once they have been connected to the internet.
These units are pre-set to work with HD-TVI and standard definition CVBS cameras, though there is an option to change to HD-CVI or AHD mode if required.
These DVRs are supplied with one HDMI, VGA and BNC video output channel allowing you some flexibility with the choice of monitor you use to view the DVR on.
They also have two USB ports, one for using the free of charge USB mouse supplied with the unit.
The second is for use when backing up / downloading footage from the DVR to a USB pen stick.
Finally these DVRs also allow you the option of using HD-IP CCTV cameras (maximum 2.0MP) alongside your regular analogue cameras. HD-IP cameras can only be connected via the network (as there are no actual HD-IP camera inputs) and have to be compatible with certain protocols. Each DVR also supports a maximum amount of HD-IP cameras starting with one for four channel DVRs and two for both the eight and sixteen channel units.
Video Input and Transmission
Connectable to HDTVI, AHD, HDCVI and analog cameras
- Up to 2ch 2 MP IP cameras input
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable
- Compression and Recording
One-key enable H.264+ compression to improve encoding efficiency by up to 50% and reduce data storage costs
- Full channel recording at up to 1080p resolution
- Supports 1080p lite mode enabled to realize the real-time 1080p lite and 720p lite resolution
- Video Output
Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output at up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution for HDMI output
- Independent CVBS output improves compatibility at the most possibility
Storage and Playback
Two SATA interfaces (up to 6 TB capacity per HDD)
- 16ch synchronous playback at up to 1080p resolution
- Smart search for efficient playback
- Smart Function
Supports multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras
- VQD (Video Quality Diagnostics)
- Unlock pattern for device login for the admin
- Clear-text password available
- Network & Ethernet Access
Hik Cloud P2P & HiDDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management
- Gigabit Ethernet network interface (for DS-7216HQHI-F2/N)
- Output bandwidth limit configurable