4 Channel Digital Video Recorder - Network Enabled
500GB HDD + DVD & USB Back Up,
Mobile Phone* Monitoring, - Max 100FPS
Uses the latest H.264 video compression when storing recorded footage and transmitting
images over the internet, which gives you longer recording times and quicker streaming.
You also have the ability to remotely view these DVRs via your smart phone either via Wi-Fi or by 3G.
Though 3G monitoring is subject to the compatibility of your smart phone, network provider and the network coverage in your area.
Smart Phone monitoring will also require you to have an existing network connection,
These DVRs are compatible with any PC / laptop using a Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system.
These machines also allow you to watch live images, record, play back archived footage, back up and remotely access via the internet simultaneously.
They also have the option of recording in CIF, CIF2 and full D1 resolutions which allows you to record your high resolution cameras as they appear live.
Record your footage in real time 25FPS (frames per second) across all channels, giving you a perfectly smooth play back image.
Back up your data via a compatible USB flash drive or over the internet.
However the TS H624/4D, 8D and 16D machines also allow you to back up your data via the built in DVD burner.
All machines also have two USB ports which will allow you to back up your data and use a mouse controller at the same time.
Fitted with a specialist Seagate SV series HDDs (hard disk drives); they have both BNC composite and VGA (1280 x 1024) video outputs.
All have audio inputs, the ability to set up the frame rate, resolution and video quality of each channel individually,
PTZ camera control functionality and e-mail notification of an event trigger.
Finally these units are also supplied with a free of charge CMS (central management software) package,
which allows you to remotely view and record up to 16 DVRs at the same time.
This facility is perfect for those clients with the need to view multi sites on one screen at the same time.
4 channel H.264 network DVR
- Smart phone monitoring inc. iPhone, Blackberry, Andriod & Symbian
- 3G monitoring subject to phone / network provider & coverage compatibility
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Live display, record, back up, play back and network simultaneously
- Full D1 resolution recording option
- Records up to 100FPS in CIF, CIF2 and full D1 resolutions
- 2 x USB ports to allow mouse control and back up simultaneously
- Data back up via DVD RW / compatible USB 2.0 Flash Drive / network / internet
Fitted with a specialist Seagate SV35 500GB HDD
- Supports both VGA (1280 x 1024 res) & composite monitors
- Individual setup of frame rate, resolution and video quality per channel
- 4 channel RCA audio inputs
- Covert camera(s) facility
- Connect up to 16 DVRs via free CMS software provided
- Event triggered e-mail notification
- PTZ camera control function
- Supplied with an IR remote control
- 2 year warranty (T & C's apply)