ECK2 - Heating Cable Kit
Kit Output (200W)
Area to Heat 1.1 - 1.5 Sq Mtr
Cable Length 19(m)
Average Cable spacing 100(mm)
ECK kits are designed to heat stone or ceramic floors. They can be installed in a screed or directly into the tile adhesive.
- The kits are ideally suited to irregular shaped areas .
- In poorly insulated properties supplementary heating may be required.
An ECK kit includes heating cable, tape to hold the cable to the sub-floor and a G16C digital Programmable thermostat
- The 4mm diameter cable keeps the increase in floor height to a minimum.
- 3m cold lead.
- As the cable is not fixed to a web it is easy to cope with irregular features such as bay windows and kitchen islands
Firstly calculate the area of floor to be heated. This will be the total floor area minus the area occupied by fixtures such as cupboards, sinks, baths etc.
- You will see that each ECK kit has a stated minimum and maximum floor surface area. The answer to your calculation will fall between the minimum and maximum areas of one of the ten kits - this is the kit for you.
- If you are unsure of the exact area to be heated and your estimate falls close to the maximum area of one kit and the minimum area of another, we suggest you select the smaller of the two kits.
- Easy to install
- No maintenance required
- Can be used to heat a specific area such as a children's play corner
Heating Elements - 10 year warranty subject to installation and registration
Controls carry a 1 year manufacturers warranty