Airflow Slimline Ecoair
4 Inch Extractor Fan - PIR & Timer
Highly reliable and powerful low energy fan
in a modular design for ease of installation & maintenance.
Aura-eco 100 is designed to provide extraction levels
that comply with the latest Building Regulations ADF.
The Aura range of fans are slim, compact, attractively styled, easy
to wipe clean and ducted over short lengths.
They are the ideal solution for removing damp moist
air, odours and airborne pollutants from toilets and bathrooms.
For use in toilets, en-suites and bathrooms
The fan is operated by the motion sensor with adjustable timer overrun
and can be recessed into wall or ceiling
Low energy axial fan
- Slim compact styling
- Quick and easy to fit
- Quiet, 29 dB(A)
- Low specific fan power - (0.36SFP)
- Powerful ventilation up to 60m3/hr
- Compatible with 100mm ducting
- CE, IPX4 rating and double insulated
- Low watt motor - 6 watts
- Dimensions W x H x D:
150mm x 150mm x 85mm (front cover 6mm)
- 3 year warranty
Adjustable timer 2 to 30 minutes
- PIR 100 degree - range 1 - 4 mtr
- Building Regulations, Approved Document (F1) Means of Ventilation, effective 1st April 2006
- Toilet /Sanitary accommodation 6 l/sec (22m3/hr)
- Bathroom/Shower Room 15 l/sec (54 m3/hr)
- Note: Above is basic guidance. Please refer to ADF for full Regulations